There are some tips on wearing lace front wigs：
· Regularly moisturize your hair underneath the wig to keep your hair from drying out.
· If you have sewn down or glued the lace front don’t go more that six weeks max wearing it. Your hair needs to breathe and take a break.
· Using a foundation that matches your skin tone on the underside of the lace front wig helps to blend the knots and look more natural. (this is a great alternative to bleaching the knots on the human hair lace fronts)
· If your lace front wig is made of synthetic hair be careful when washing not to scratch/rough up the hair - this can cause tangling and frizzing. instead let the wig sit in a container of warm water and shampoo for 15 minutes and gently swish the unit in the water.
· Tangles at the nape of your wig are normal. The friction of the hair brushing against your clothing causes it to tangle. Apply a little hair oil to your fingers and run it through the hair at the nape to help you when detangling.
Elvahair always provides you with the best quality lace wig products and services.