How to choose the best wigs for you
If you haven’t buy any wigs before, or you don’t know how to narrow down your hair style and pick your wigs that will work for you the best way, We are here to help! Choosing your wig require appreciation for details and understanding, this article will show you how to choose the hair which work perfect for you.
The first step for it is start with hair style. You can easily narrow your search by hai type, length, texture or hairstyle in our website, And you may want to stick with thestyle you are family with. Such as straight hair or body wave hair. But we do have another texture like wavy hair or curly hair. It’s good summer hair but defficult to take care for new beginners.most of our clients were having a lot of fun experimenting with a many different looks.
Second step is finding your capsize. In fact average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of clients, But you will also find that a few amount of the wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Many of them also have adjustable straps so that you can adjust it to comfortable and secure fit.
To find the right size wig, you need to measure the circumference of your head from your front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down the result of your measurement, then consult the table below. Please remember that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes
The third step is figured out what type of hair is right for you.
When you considering how a wig is structured, you can think about the hair type as well as the cap construction.
While you may have preconceived notions about human hair and synthetic hair, the truth is that they both have advantages and limitations, which make them a right choice in different situations.
|Human Hair||Premium & Remy Human Hair||Synthetic Hair||Heat Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|offers the most natural look & feel||the highest quality human hair available||higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair||offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used – max 350°)|
|presents the most styling versatility||hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling||offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)||can be more challenging to style than human hair|
|requires more styling – especially after washing||more careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price||requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box||special care must be taken to avoid tangling|
|very durable – can last over a year with proper care*||less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care*||less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care*|
Different cap constructions have a different way of attaching hair to the cap, but each has its own advantages.
100% hand tied
- Each hair moves freelyso it creates the most natural movement
- Each hair is hand-tied on the entire cap
- The softest and most comfortable cap, it’s the best for a sensitive scalp & hair loss
- You can comb the hair in any direction
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a sheer base (but nont etire cap)
- Can be found just at the crown, along a pre-defined part or across the full top
- A full mono top allows for parting & styling versatility
- A double mono has an extra layer of soft material for added comfort
- Creates a natural-looking front hairline
- Everyhair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace (but not entire cap)
- Allows for styling hair away from the face
- Made with a delicate material that should be handled with maintain
- Includes traditional constructionsand both capless
- Most or all of the cap has open wefting for better air ventilation
- Often gives the hair a natural lift with built-in volume at the crown
- Hair is pre-teased at the root to help mask the cap beneath
Let’s not forget about one last (and very important) Care. Great hair deserves great maintenance! Once you have your beautiful wig, you want to do all you can to keep it looking gorgeous.